Clinical Study Management (CSM) is a cloud-based business intelligence system that allows researchers to create and manage clinical studies. The software provides users with the tools to help them analyze data, organize their studies, and communicate with their peers. We help businesses organize their studies more efficiently with our innovative software that includes management, tracking, and compliance features.
CSM offers many features, including multiple user roles. While a research coordinator submits information into the application, researchers can continue to plan their studies, track progress, manage study data, and communicate with participants. Additionally, CSM also has reporting features that enable researchers to analyze data in real time as it is collected from study participants.
CSM combines the power of CROs and ONS to streamline the execution of clinical trials by providing:
· Encrypted, HIPAA Compliant Portal
· Research Study Management
· Custom User Roles, Dashboards, Visibility, and Reporting
· Automated Compliance Audits And Reports
· Pre-test and Post-test Insurance Verification of Benefits
· Open API (Integration Ready)
· Discussion Board
· Docusign Integrated
· Assigned Account Managers